Sunday 12 December 2010

Unusual half apron.

I know it's been a while since I posted, but if I haven't got any more aprons to add, it's not much point writing about something else! But now I've got two more to add, although I can only photograph one - this green half apron. Don't be fooled into thinking the trimming is chicken scratch - it's not. It is smocking, and beautifully done.





The other apron that I haven't included here is a calico printed unworked apron. It is quite old, and the transfer is very pale, so it wouldn't show up in a photo. The design is two puppies peeping over a fence. I've got a similar design in a doiley, so I'll copy those colours when I get around to stitching it.

6 comments:

NessaKnits said...

I've got three photos to send you when I organise myself and take them, of aprons ...

Gina E. said...

Gosh you're quick! I only posted that a few minutes ago! Looking forward to seeing your aprons..

Catherine said...

That is is a very nice apron. I love smocking.

Unknown said...

I've missed you and your linens! These aprons are lovely.

Patty said...

That apron is really pretty. I love the smocking.

Unknown said...


Hi. I wanted to drop you a quick note to express my thanks. I've been following your blog
for a month or so and have picked up a ton of good information as well as
enjoyed the way you've structured your site. I am attempting to run my own blog
but I think its too general and I want to focus more on smaller topics. Being all
things to all people is not all that its cracked up to be.

3D Modeling
Corporate Presentation
3D Images
Real Estate Publicity
Multimedia Presentation